Saturday, March 29, 2008

Be kind and you will be happy!!!!

Ok peeps, I am going to post some videos up here on the orphanage home(Rumah Kasih) and some charity stuff. Link me to your blog so the news about this orphanage home will spread. My dad's society will definitely need sponsors. Now I need your favor, imagine YOU were the orphan and were so poor you only eat plain bread and drink plain tea everyday, live in a house with not A furniture and had parents who were drug addicts. Imagine it and imagine living in that kind of condition. I am sure you wouldnt want to live like that. Even I dont. Therefore, open your hearts and think of others. You can make a difference. Make them happy and so will you be. If you want to sponsor anything, you are most welcomed. You can leave a comment or contact me. I will post some videos and pics for real proof. Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!