Saturday, August 2, 2008

MTV ASIA AWARDS WAS THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE!

Okayh. The day Clement's friend said she(Ameera) could get us tickets to the awards we were so darn happy. We didnt 100% trust her though. Everyday i would ask my cousin 'where are the tickets??'. Then, came the day where she had to give us the tickets, she said she forgot to bring. We suspected that she would not give us. But fortunately she gave it to us the next day. eventhough we have the tickets in our hands, we couldnt be soo happy until we got there. My sister, her friend and I were already planning what to wear and where to stand.

Then came the day 2nd August, we woke up early to leave for Genting. We reached there, waiting for Dila(a friend of Clement's) to get the wristband to enter the RED CARPET AND THE AWARDS SHOW! While waiting we went for lunch. When we came back, they had some problem here and there and we got got to know that our tickets were FAKED!! Everybody was pissed off. Everybody was cursing and f******* that girl, except me, i didnt say a word! HAHA. my parents tried to get 15 of us in, but couldnt. we were so sad. How can that stupid girl con 15 of us???

Anyway we almost got in when that Dila told the TRUTH and they totally refuse to let us in. Alric was the happiest person on Earth cos' he knew that was gonna happen. He said "okay, plan B! Let's go to the Theme Park!" Everybody certainly wasnt IN the mood.

So we just watched the Red Carpet from backstage where the stars would come in. Honestly, it was a better view than standing in the Red Carpet show. Jared Leto stuck out his tongue out at us playfully and one of the PCDs got out of the car and her skirt TERANGKAT! Then, she was laughing and pulled her skirt back down. If we stood inside, we definitely couldnt see all that! haha. Click Five, One Republic, PCD, The Script, Jaclyn Victor, Pop Shuvit and many more lookedand waved at US whenever we shouted their name. PCD was the friendliest. haha. Some Ella singer smiled at me!!!! hahaha.

That was the end. I spent the whole day in Genting, wasting my precious time. At least i got to see the stars!!!! hahaha

Now my dad promised that any show/concert, doesnt matter how expensive it is, he WILL take us! haha.

My cousins friends got to take pics with Click Five while we were having lunch! haha. I wanted to take picture with Adam C but wasnt in the mood, so what the Heck?? haha

Yeah, im going for dinner today at my sister's friend's(and my friend) house...hahaha

P/S: MY PICTURES CANT BE UPLOADED NOW SO MAYBE LATER I'LL UPLOAD THEM!

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!