Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hahaha :)

Haha. Now im gonna stuff all wht happened in my life from last Sunday!





Sunday: My family and I went to church when my sister and I spotted this cute + hot asian-american guy. haha. My sister didnt stop saying 'he's cute! he's hot!', well, i didnt say anything but i have to admit he IS cute and hot. and he's from my church!!! hahaha. Then later we went piano hunting until 11pm something and stopped by at A&W at 12am and had some fries and rootbeers!!! haha.





Monday: Woke up late as usual and was soo excited our new piano would reach today but unfortunately it didnt. My sister and I went jogging for like an hour around our housing area. haha. very tiring. Watched FROM HELL starring Johnny Depp until like 1 am. Sister said he looks hot here! haha. she's crazy, trust me. I LIVE WITH HER! haha. i ate mac and cheese today!!! divalicious!!!! hahahaha.





Tuesday: Woke up super late again! Got our new piano today!!! spent time playing it. playing stupid songs most likely. Then went for a jog with my sister!!!! AGAiN!



i love my piano..for now! haha.

P:s- we plan to go jogging everyday. my leggie will definitely hurt like mad!!!



starting tomorrow i got many dance performances. i love dancing! haha.



We're gonna bake cookies and cakes and make ketupat tomorrow with chicken rendang!!! yeay!!! i love my mum!!!!! hahaha.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!