Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh dear me!

Sunway Lagoon, 17th December: People, never go there again! Why? They are so little rides. well, they seriously need to go upgrade a litttle,eh? haha.

Caroling by the BASS at my house: Well, they were good, i have to admit. But they were the altar servers so all guys. Duh! I made their society name(they loved it, credit to my papi) and a christmas tree out of candles. haha. I also made waffles for them. Aren't i too kind? JK. JK.

Next, many Christmas parties.

Can't wait for Christmas Eve. I've gotta go to church with the orphanage kids. Aren't i good again? haha. JK. JK.

Pictures may be up later.

Look! I gotta go.. Bye!

Wait for this years(2008) 2Bs'..i really owe you guys an apology. Y'know, for my last year's post where i underestimated you guys.. I read it back..And I thought to myself.."Vanessa, you were such an idiot!" So I hope you guys will forgive me for my really stupid words...I just wasn't myself. Reading it back, i didn't even know who was I back at that time. Please leave a comment at my CBOX if you forgive me. I am really regretting my pass stupidly done "work". I am saying now, from the bottom of my heart.."I'm so super sorry, guys." :'( I may post a bigger post on this to show my apology.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!