Friday, June 26, 2009

A New Beginning.... and here comes MOI! haha.

Okay, I think this is my 100th post. Hurray to me! haha, sheng; HIP HIP HURRAY! haha. yeah, so I think I missed a lot of my exciting activities to put on here just because I was too lazy to blog. So, AUTOBOTS! Let's do a review....

Watched Hannah Montana : the Movie (Lucas Till is H.O.T)

Watched 17 Again ( ZAC EFRON IS SUPER HOT and Ned is super funny)

Watched Night at the Museum 2 ( The Cupids, played by the Jobros are AWESOMELY CUTE)

and.......sorry for the late wishes, my fellow peeps! Unfortunately, I didn't have the "inspiration" to blog during your birthdays... so

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to....
Sheng Juen and her brother, Sheng Rei (haha)
Rou Yiing
Shalini
Hui Min
Rebecca
Kwai See
Henry
I think that's all....if i missed out your birthday, im super sorry....
HAPPY DADDY'S DAY, DADDY! (i know it's a little too late but everyday's a daddy's day to me!)

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!