Monday, June 9, 2008

My Birthday List *Check to see if you're playing an important part in my life or not..haha

If I celebrate my birthday...only if...i didnt say which year it may be this year or my Sweet 16 or my 21st birthday....this is the list of people that I wanna invite. So people, get ready for some invititations either by mouth or cards...whatever!

*Note: Starting from the top is the most important to the least importante. Sorry if I hurt your feelings saying that you're not important. All of you ARE, it depends who am i closer with. But for really, really close friends I mix you up cos' i have no idea who to put first. haha.

  1. Nick Jonas (Duh! It's a must. haha)
  2. The rest of the Jonas' team (Joe and Kevin Jonas. duh! If 1 is invited of course the other 2 is a must too, isnt it?)
  3. Ivy (She is a Jonasian too, like me..haha)
  4. Tessa (She is my bestie, and AI fan too and Castroian..haha)
  5. Kwai See (Of course this little girl must be in the list, she sits beside me in class and she goes through everything with me..haha)
  6. Shengie Juen ( Duh! The cutest person and the friendliest person and the strongest person must come to my PARTY.haha.
  7. Chung Shin - of course Retards must be in the list
  8. Rebecca - this one, *haihz*, this one ah, another Retard..of course must! This one also goes with the name - 'Ah Pek Jennifer Re Pli Ka'...hahahahaaha
  9. Rou Yiing - this one - I dont know her 'name', so nvm...She's definitely invited!
  10. The One and Only Almighty King Xi Men - Oh hail King Xi Men, oh Hail!!!!
  11. Shalini - she looks nice with her new hairstyle now, of course she has to come! haha
  12. Ee Lin - She comes from the WEI group...haha
  13. Priya - this one went for Honeymoon with Niren, it's of course a must!! haha...im just kidding...no heart feelings, Niren and Priya...haha

That's it for now....I have more but I cant think of it now, so the rest just wait and keep on checking for your name....haha

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!