Thursday, December 4, 2008

Leadership Challenge!

It was held from the 1-3 December. at the NST training centre. pretty fun. i have to go next year again. haha.
Wow! It was great! I met many new friends! I wish to see them again sometime! I'm really going to miss them so much! Let the pictures do the talking, will you? haha.
Gaby and me fixing the wheels of the go-kart? guess so.

This is how the go-kart looked like. Well, it broke down in the middle of the race but not only ours did. The rest of the teams also did break down except THE RETARDED PEOPLE team. They won! I have to admit, they were good!


Me, Arisya and Gaby!


The whole Thunder team! Adila is missing though, she was sick.


This is the puzzle we had to make. They mixed up the puzzles with the other groups but oh well, we got through it!

More pictures will be up soon.(when i get them from the photographer)

So sad, i didnt take any pictures because my camera battery DIED. :(

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!