Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A trip to Genting Highlands!

On the way to Genting - the Batu Caves. my sister went: Vans Take a pic, take a pic, hurry! haha.
I always liked the mist in Genting.

See that castle over there? It's actually something like a Police Station.

This was the first ride we went on in Genting. It was all because of me. I didnt want to start with a BANG! haha.

Then, we went for this flying coaster. Very upsidedowny! haha.

Pirate train! It was one of the unscariest but my sister and I kept on screaming inside and my cousin said the whole crowd out there turneed their heads towards us. Even a child didnt scream. But we just couldnt help it. haha. Natural reflex!

Corkscrew. Also very upsidedowny. :P

And we were waiting for an hour to get on the Space Shot! We met Clement's friend, Umi. My dad took these pics: i didnt know he knew how to operate my camera. haha. And to tell you the truth, i wasnt that tall..I just stood on the railing at the side. :)

And before the launch of the Space Shot! Very scary! Only 3 of us? Yeah, Clement FFK us already. He didnt know where we were going and he set beside and Arabian man all alone. Poor him! but before the launch he told the Arabian man:- Uncle, may God Bless You! And the man said:- Thank you, son! And at that instant, the ride shot up! haha.
Beryl's Chocolate Wonderland! My favourite! haha. All my dad could say was: no need to buy any chocolates here la..wont be nice. Ask your Aunty Joyce to get some from the States. haha.

And it was a very exciting experience. It certainly did increase my adrenaline rush, in some rides.
There was one Sungai Rejang Flume Ride where we splash into the water and stuff something like the one in Australia Wild Wild West? i guess. Me, Clement and my sister were sitting on one and Desmond and my parents were sitting on the other infront us. And in the middle of the ride..(it wasnt fast all through out)..I asked my mum to take a pic of us behind but all she could say was: Dont want la..Too cold! haha. Funny Mummy! And also because the ride was too slow, clement rowed the boat with his hands..and we caught up..pretty fast. Clement rowed the water, while I rowed the air(it was because I couldnt reach the sides, to push the boat) haha.

I may put some more pictures up later. :)

Till then, xoxo. Vanessa.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!