Friday, November 20, 2009

Now you’re in New York, these streets will make you feel brand new, the lights will inspire you.

I'm sitting ( or more specifically, lying) here feeling bored to death. I'm actually not allowed to say the word BORING. I've been banned from that word says my dad. And speaking about him, he created something really lame but funny today. Some time ago we saw this car number plate WTF ____ ( idk the number). And we really liked it. So my dad said he liked this >>> WTE which means What The Eeeeeee. It's funny when he says it though. haha.

I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M WRITING ALL THESE DOWN KNOWING THAT ONLY I WILL READ MY BLOG. EVERYONE ELSE THINKS MY BLOG IS DEAD ALREADY ANYWAYS. BUT IT'S CAME BACK TO LIFE CAUSE I SUDDENLY FEEL LIKE TYPING = I LIKE HEARING THE TYPING SOUND. crazy, aren't I???

see you in December. :)

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!