Tuesday, November 17, 2009

So maybe it's true, that i can't live without you. And you've gotta look like Mick Jagger.

Staring out my bedside window, daydreaming into the heavy storm outside at the lanes of Beverly Hills. Imagining if only I was out there in the storm, the strong wind smacking by my face and the iced cold wind piercing through my spine. Drenched, i'm running and running but I don't know where I'm heading to. Probably it's your house? Or our secret hide out? I don't know. I don't really care.


All of a sudden something hit me and I was there picturing your sharp, delicate features in the puddle of water that was right infront of my garage. Then I thought of those days I used to cherish with all my heart. Everytime I look at you, my heartbeat quickens.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!