Sunday, March 30, 2008

An interesting story(not really)

Ok lets see what should I do???? I am verrry bored now...Just sitting in front of the computer staring at this BOX...This box has no difference with a normal box but the only thing is that this particular BOX has a screen!!!!How amazing?????NOT!!!haha..Okay,I'm nuts...

Okay, here's an interesting(not really) story....
When I was at Sunday School this morning, my teacher asked us to squash a piece of newspaper...He said that the squashed newspaper was a LIVING STONE and it was part of us!!!How amazing??NOT!!!haha...Then we had to put this "living stone" on the bible solemnly(i dont know what for though) and at the end of class we had to take it back!!!!Seriously, i didn't know and still can't figure out what was the use of us doing that!!!

And that's all from me today...haha..if i can think of something to write about, i will...haha...

P.S: TO TRISH, LFC!!!!!...haha..

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!