Monday, May 26, 2008

My Aunty's Wedding

My beloved Aunty Joyce and her brother


Father Craig, my uncle and aunty


I was doing the reading. cool. my hair wasnt nice because i had to get ready for my dance.lol


Pouring of the champagne. haha


Their first dance. lol

It was on the 25th of May and it was a really busy weekend but it was fun!!!! We had the dinner and mass at Bankers Club and 'Last Minutes' performed. I can say they were not bad. My sister sang 'When You Say Nothing At All'.It was good for a first timer.haha.I danced and as usual it was great! Just kidding! lol. My aunty and uncle had their first dance, The Waltz. It was S.M.O.K.I.N!!!! It's on Youtube if you wanna check it out. haha. Owh yeah and for the mass, we had this pastor come from Kansas State(where my aunty and uncle lives) and he was rockin'!!!! lol. He's such a lively pastor. haha. He really loved the food here and he also loved the 'Last Minutes' band. haha. Here are some pictures of the BIG day. haha.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!