Monday, November 19, 2007

My Halloween Party

I know it's kinda back-dated but i didn't have time to write about it earlier, so here goes.....My halloween party didn't turn out as expected...haha..It was fun and at the same time BORING...It was all because of my cousin, Desmond...He told me he wanted to do this and that and this but when his friends came, he didn't even do a THING....How great, isn't???LOL...All MY friends came, but my cousin's...He said 20 of them were going to come but only around 10 or less, NOT more came...HOW SAD....haha...Anyway, we played and played and played...."Ghost House" AND "Hide and Seek" with a bunch of SAD Form 4s'..haha...no offence Form 4s', didn't have a word to describe you guys...Maybe a bunch of KIDDY Form 4s' will be better, eh???By the way, i was talking about my cousin,sorry, HIDEOUS cousin, Desmond and not u guys,ok???So, we're cool???Haha...Only ONE person on EARTH will think my HIDEOUS cousin is NOT hideous....And only GOD knows that person and of course me and some of my cousin's friends, sorry again, NOT some, ALL...haha...

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!