Monday, November 12, 2007

What A Boring or maybe Fun Day at SCHOOL and at HOME....

It's always the same old boring day at school.... I hate it...Though, sometimes i LOVE it....This is because we got to spend most of our time in Puan Angela's room...The air conditioner makes me wanna sleep...sitting on the teacher's soft, cushioned chair..It's just a fine day(or time) for a nice nap....hmmmm..it feels so good...yeah...We also walked around the school for a millions of times..VERY tiring..though, i enjoyed it...lol...Later that day, we spent a never-ending game on Uno..Alas, Carissa, the extremely tall girl, won....And it was time to go home too..so we packed our bags and headed for home...Here comes the worst time of my life..PIANO LESSONS..I totally hate piano but i'm forced to play it because my mum says it "so called" 'good for the brains'...lol...I composed a few melodies but my teacher said one of them had no melody..she asked me to imagine and think of a melody in my head and do it AGAIN..How should i do that???Without hesitating, i tried my best and i think it worked...For the first time, it didn't but the second, it did..i guess..Then later on i watched TV...Double Teamed..It's kind of a old movie...i played basketball later that day learning some new skills..lol...good ones..hehe...alas, watched TV again and now using the totally stuck-up computer...hehe...that's life, babe..the same old thing everyday..i gotta go now..my mums screaming at me..she wants me to sleep..Bye... i'll write more later on...Watch out for that....

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!