Sunday, July 6, 2008

BOM KE BA BOOM! What's that? A bowling ball!

owh, sweet niblets! he's giving me goosebumps! haha. though he cant beat Nick!


He and his powerful wonderful shots!

CHOCOLATTE!

My NEW guitar bag!

My NEW school bag!

Yesterday, I went shopping for my NEW school bag and my GUITAR bag. haha. I walked pass a Nike shop and I saw this! haha.= Fernando Torres! I was taking a pic of it and you wanna know what was my mum's reaction?Here's how:-


Mum: "Who's that ugly fella?"


Vanessa: no comments!. haha.


After that, we went to get some USED bowling balls from the Bowling Alley for the Church Family Day on 13th July!


*sigh*, i gotta help stacking up the pins and transfering the balls on that DAY!

-END OF STORY NUMBER ONE-



The day before yesterday, my sister, Rachel came back from Langkawi(she was holidaying with her friends!). She actually bought ME souvenirs and a lotta CHOCOLATTE! haha. I asked, actually. hehe.





Now, I'm gonna watch LIVING THE DREAM: JONAS BROTHERS!





so, G-Day, Mates!!!

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!