Saturday, July 26, 2008

Red Box is the Solution!

Nice right, Red Box Plus?? Go there! Give it a try!


In the room 53.


My sista and I!

Birthday boy, Sister and me!! (i Looked Drunked) haha

Okayh, haha. It was indeed a very tiring day. haha. Went to Red Box PLUS. The place was so entirely RED and COOL! They had sooo many sections. Eg: Deep Forest, some Water and many more. It was unbelievable and we had a room to ourselves. As in, my cousins and cousin's friends and my sister. There was incredibly A LOT of food and it was delicious. I couldnt stop eating, being the usual greedy me! There were soo many kinds of cake, and i took all of them sharing it with my sister! haha. Anyway the party was fun, we were in room 53. WE sang TAKE A BOW by Rihanna. haha. Then i chose the song Kids Of The Future by Jonas Brothers and played it over and over again. See this: I was watching the video clip of Kids of The Future which Jonas Brothers sang for Meet the Robinsons. At that particular time, Chung Shin messaged me saying Disney Channel's playing Meet The Robinsons! How cool is that? Not very, haha. Sorry CS my prepaid expired, didnt get to reply your message! haha. Cousin's friends: Anna, Alric and Gloria were singing, they were okayh. haha. Actually all of them were singing, they didnt need the mic.! haha.


After that, we watched Dark Knight!!! I loved the way how the Joker played his part, especially the part when he dressed up like a nurse! haha. I love his laugh. haha. My sister said Batman(Bruce Wayne) is HOT! haha. Anyway I really enjoyed myself.

Cant wait for my dance concert and MTV ASIA AWARDS next week! haha.

P/S: You know who I saw on the way to Pavillion?? Fassler, Hakim and another guy. haha. And IN Pavillion I saw Clinton. haha.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!