Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Birthdays'!! haha






Okay first,

23rd July: Happy Birthday, Clement!!! (my cousin)


24th July: Happy Birthday, Uncle!!! (eventhough his NOT on OUR world anymore..*sob* and Happy Birthday,Rachel Tan!!! (after people confuse with my sister! haha


25th July: Happy Birthday, Dad!!!! I love you!!! haha


26th July: Happy Birthday,Trish!!!


27th July: Happy Birthday, Ivy's brother!!! (eventhough i dont know KNOW him but wanted to make my birthday list longer!! haha


Okayh, this is the END of my list of Birthdays...haha..let me tell you more..haha


We had soooo many cakes this week, and they were delicious!!! My dad's birthday was SO FAR the best. We had more than 30 people over to our newly-painted house. haha. We had karaoke and stuff, but I was LATE for the party because i had my ever-so-tiring- dance class. haha. This time we went to the temple. Teacher was getting ready with the seniors for their concert, this coming Friday. So she had a SENIOR to teach us and class overed early. So, we were hopping and running around the temple like small kids. We STILL are. haha. My friend, Shankari said it was suppose to exercise our muscles. Wonder why she wants to exercise muscles AFTER class. haha. Anyway, we're learning a new dance. We have learnt sooo many dances, that even i cant keep count of them haha. Then, it's time for Dad's party. Aunty Thevi sent me home. Thanks, Aunty!! Dad's party was GREAT!! My ever-so-wonderful mum cooked divalicoius food, so many varieties. haha. Except, the running around kids was kinda noisy.


Today, we have Clement's party at Red Box, Pavillion!!! haha. Then Desmond, Rachel and I are going to watch Batman: The Dark Knight!!! Cant Wait!!! hahaha. Too bad i have to miss Daughtry's concert..haha. But I may be going for the MTV ASIA AWARDS in Genting on 2nd of August. haha. Cant wait for this too! hgaha


P/S: Why so serious?? Let me put a smile on that face!!! enyehehehehehehe*laughs*


P/S 2: It's all part of the plan!!!


No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!