Monday, June 2, 2008

2 in 1: Just rottening...and How Americans Talk

1st post: Just rottening...
What am i doing during my holidays?? Just rottening... I do nothing but watch TV, surf the net and shopping!!!! haha. Ooooh yeah two more things, eating and going for dance classes! haha. I am just soooo bored I rather go back to school but I prefer if there are no teachers in class...We just sit and talk, talk and talk more...lol..That's life in the city...

2nd post: How Americans Talk
During my very, very, very exciting, fascinating, awesome, great holidays, I spent a lot of time with Americans from Kansas City (David Cooks hometown). My mum wanted me to get used to them since I am going to migrate there someday. haha. It was indeed very cool. They speak POWERPACK English unlike us(Duh! Americans! and No offence!). haha. They use words such as awesome, fascinating, great, i bet, you bet, wonderful and many more I cant think of right now. I am not that dumb but sometimes my brain takes around 30seconds to process what they are saying because of their wonderful slang. Even they sometimes can't understand OUR Malaysiany slang. haha.

P.S: Since I am using all these fascinating words, I am getting there aren't I??? haha. Just kidding.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!