Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happiest Day of the Holidays!

Yesterday, I went to Amcorp Mall..Got nothing much to shop there so i stopped by at a magazine store and I was searching for the Galaxy (only Trisha knws why)..haha..They didnt have the Galaxy...what is wrong with them?? haha..But i didnt need it..At first glance, I saw another magazine...The front page was the Jonas Brothers!! I asked my mum if i could get it, and she said 'sure!'..At that moment, my heart was jumping for joy! And at another glance I saw another magazine saying I LOVE NICK! I asked my mum if i could get tht too, and she said 'no!', she said only ONE! I said 'pls,pls,pls' and she said 'alright'...haha...And in that magazine, I got ALL the Disney actors/actress/singers address, i could write to them anytime i want to! haha..And I could also win a 'T' signed by the JoBros and also (this is the best) win a date with Nick! how cool is that?? haha..But i wanted another magazine - some celeb one..They have 50 HOT pictures of Nick..but i couldnt find it..nvm..Now i have SOOOOO many huge posters of the JoBros and ALL Disney's..haha...I am very happy! haha..And i also did a quiz, thy say i am a PERFECT MATCH with Nick! haha...Im nuts!

PS: Trisha, i dont need that poster of Nick! Thanks, btw! haha..

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!