Thursday, June 12, 2008

Flashbacks...

She was a very good friend(infront me)..not exactly, i didnt like her at all...She has done a lot of evil things behind my back. She was infamous at first and because of certain reasons she became famous. She always lie when she's with me. She betrayed me. She is just super jealous of me. I know that. She loves to be what people are. She doesnt have a mind of her own. She's a wanna-be but she just dont realise she cant be it. She thinks she's so hot and is liked by everybody. She thinks she's so pretty and she's ALL-THAT but she's not. She is now a very, very old friend. She was my ever best friend from the time we were little. I thought she was a good person inside and outside but now I know we can't judge a book by it's cover. I realised my mistake for becoming close friend's with her. I am now regretting but it's too late. We are no longer BFFs from the age of 6 but sometimes i think of the wonderful times we spent together. I know now I have to finally forget her and move on. If you wanna know who is this person, her name spells six letters. And her name is Ashley D.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!