Thursday, June 26, 2008

Viva La Espanol!

Fernando Torres

Cesc Fabregas
David Villa
Torres(again)
Sergio Ramos

Fernando Torres - He's not doing well this season. Something's happen to him.
Cesc Fabregas - He changes everything with his brilliant skills.
David Villa - Spain's Top Scorer (he is good).
Sergio Ramos - He's doing well, very i mean.
*Not in pictures
David Silva - He was good too. haha
Staying up for Euro 2008 is very fun! I watched the Spain-Italy match and Spain-Russia match. And going to watch the Germany-Spain match. As far as I know(only close friends), Tracie, Trishala and I are the only ones staying up. I was the first! haha. I started watching the Spain-Italy match. Then, Tracie watched the Germany-Turkey match and for the Spain-Russia match, all three of us watched. We were calling and messaging each other at 2.45a.m to 4.30a.m. haha. We made a deal(not exactly) that three of us are going to watch the FINALS on Monday morning. The teams playing are Germany and Spain so, good luck people! haha..Trisha and I are betting on Spain and Tracie is on Germany(not exactly betting, just support) haha.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!