Saturday, June 7, 2008

tagged by Trisha

Instructions: Add in your personal question make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 ppl in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry? 14..with Nick Jonas...Just kidding...maybe 28 with Nick Jonas too? God knows if i even get married...haha

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket? Owh this is a nice one...HOLLYWOOD, babe...and meet all the STARS especially the JoBros...lol

3. If you could have one word that'll describe your mood right now, what would it be? HAPPY, HAPPY AND HAPPY....tht's 3, i knw...haha...

4. Do you think money can buy happiness? NEVER!

5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be? This is definitely a GOOD question...I wanna meet the JoBros and after I meet them they will let me sing with them (if i can) and later on I'll be a POP STAR and you'll see me on MTV..haha

6. Do you believe you can survive without money? Maybe, but not really, we have to eat the rubbish like RATS if we wanna survive....In this era, ooo im smelling a no...

7. What are you afraid to lose the most? Family first, duh! Second, Nicky! haha

8. If you win $1 million, what would you do? Put half in the bank for my education...AND spend the other half...eg: GO TO HOLLYWOOD! =)

9. How would you describe the person u like *at the moment*? HOT...CUTE...FUNNY...And it is Nick Jonas...haha

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you? Owh this is tough..there's a little too little..JUST KIDDING, TRISHA...NO HEART FEELINGS...let's see...She's cute (baby cute), hugable and maybe...Heart-throb of certain guys?? sorry.haha

11. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half? Other half??? I am ONE in a million..haha

12. What's your ambition? Charted accountant? for real, im not really sure.

13. If you can teleport once, where would you go? Most likely, everywhere! haha

14. What do you think is the most important thing study or love? Study! If you want Love, FAMILY love will do but NOT girl-guy/guy-guy/girl-girl love...haha

15. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be? I cant remember any of my mistakes..Im kinda old...hahaha

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change? None of 'em. I am who I am and no one's gonna change that...lols

17. What music have you been listening to recently? Pop, rock...The JoBro's??? haha

18. What is the one thing you cannot do but you wish you could? To sing like Mariah Carey (i can sing but not as good as her,haha) and maybe to speak 45 languages like Shakira...haha...That's 2 , i know...

19. Is Yao Bang a gud guy? Who on earth is Yao Bang?? If you ask me Nick Jonas..ill say owh definitely...haha

20. define "hot". Two words - Nick Jonas...haha

21. Who is/are the most important person/people in your life right now? Family! Nick Jonas can be too..haha

22 . complete the sentence " I think he/she is .... I think he is singing and thinking 'bout me! haha...Tht person refers to 'u knw who'..Mr. Jonas..haha

I tag :

Trisha - tag you back..haha Tessa Hana - who cannot have my Nicky..haha Carissa Sheng Juen Fayra Sara Gwen

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!