Monday, June 2, 2008

Pavillion....A building on a playing field

That's the meaning of our ever so huge shopping mall which is so empty at the stores and so crowded at the restaurants. What a place, huh??? I went there yesterday to look around. Got the Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds 3D Concert specs. My dad took 4 of them, like I'm gonna wear all four of 'em. haha. My sis can accompany me since she will be done with a exams then. haha. She says she's too old for Hannah Montana, well I admit she is, but I'm gonna force her to watch. haha. Evil me. Anyway, the main reason I'm gonna watch it is because it's featuring the Jonas Brothers!!!! haha. I love them... Especially Nicky!!! haha. Ooooh and guess who i saw in Pavy??? Chung Shin and Chung Shiew and their mum and their sisters. Chung Shin was basically running away from me. How evil of her??? Just kidding. No heart feelings if you're(Chung Shin) reading this. haha. I have to go for piano class now so, I'll be BACK in a few hours...muahahaha...Continuing about this building on a playing field!!!!

PS: I dislike piano. The practical part. haha.

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!