Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What About Now???

a. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc on shuffle.
b. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
c. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN, NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
d. Put any comments in brackets after the song name
.e. Put this on your blog.

1. If someone says,"Is this okay?"
Kids of the future - Jonas Brothers (wht is the connection?..haha)

2. How would you describe yourself?
Year 3000 - Jonas Brothers (definitely!!! awesome!!! haha)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Four minutes - Madonna ft Justin Timberlakey ( four minutes??)

4. How do you feel today?
Stop and Stare - One Republic (no, i dont feel like stopping and staring, im feeling it's shopping time!!!!! haha)

5. What is your life's purpose?
Girl of my dreams - Jonas Brothers ( I am NOT lesbian, haha)

6. What is your motto?
S.O.S - Jonas Brothers (hell yeah!!! Call for help!!!! ???? maybe...)

7. What do your friends think of you?
Always be my baby - David Cook (huh?? maybe Nick Jonas will always be my baby??? haha)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Wont go home without you - Maroon 5 ( great!!! of course i wont go home without my parents!!!! i LIKE my player..haha)

9. What do you think about very often?
I wanna be like you - Jonas Brothers (i think about Jonas Brothers a lot but not BEING LIKE YOU...HAHA)

10. What is 2+2?
Hallelujah - Jason Castro (cool!!!)

11. What do you think of your best friend?
Beat it - Fall out Boys ft John Mayer ( Best friend - Tessa - dont think so she likes to BEAT..haha)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
Michelle - Jason Castro (huh??? i like,no,love Nick Jonas but....Michelle??)

13. What is your life?
Imagine - David Archuleta ( oooh baby...the player is getting smart!!! I certainly do imagine, sometimes maybe a little too much..haha..My imagination is mainly about Nicky!!! lol)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Island In The Sun - Weezer ( ???? I dont wanna be an island nor a sun..lol)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Heartbeat - Scouting for girls (oooo...this makes a little sense cos' when i see Nicky i get goosebumps which has a little connection with heartbeats..maybe my heartbeat rises??)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
See you again - Miley cyrus (ooo..rockin!!! I'm NOT old-fashioned..haha)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Touch my body - Mariah Carey (cool!!! haha...It definitely wont be a SAD funeral)

18. What is your hobby/interest?
Time for me to fly - Jonas Brothers ( yeah!!! my hobby/interest is flying!!!! yeeee-hah!!!! haha)

19. What is your biggest fear?
The time of my life - David Cook (erm, ppl...the time of my life is NOT fearful..haha)

20. What is your biggest secret?
With You - Chris Brown (hell yeah!!! My biggest secret is being with you and the YOU is NICK JONAS!!!! haha)

21. What do you think of your friends?
American Boy - Kanye West ft. Estelle ( my friends dnt really like American Boys, only i do..lols)

22. What will you post this as?
What about now - Chris Daughtry (cool!)

23. What song would you play during your first time having sex?
6 minutes - JOnas Brothers (hahahahahahaaha..sounds sooo wrong...and DISGUSTING!!!!)

8 people to taG:
- Sheng Juen
- Kyeli
- Tessa (if she's still blogging)
- Rebecca
- Jia Yi
- Sara
- Yuki
- Mokky

PS: Trisha took the ppl i wanna tag...so have to tag these ppl...haha...not tht you guys i tagged are not important....ok, no heart feelings...

PS2: haha...Most of my songs are Jonas Brothers!!!!! woooooo!!!! haha..

PS3: This is not exactly correct cos'..my player(ARES) couldnt shuffle...so its just my PLAYLIST...haha

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!