Monday, June 23, 2008

Tagged by Niro!

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
I'll slap him, yell at him, kick him, say LOSER DOUBLE LOSER TWIST TWIST KISS THIS, say BYE BYE and then, break up. Duh! haha

#2 if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Do well in all my exams and meet the Jonas Brothers and then live with them in their *whatever* kinda house. hehe

#3 what will your dream wedding be like?
Okay, this is hard. I've never really thought about it. Most probably in Hawaii at the seaside with Nick Jonas. hehe

#4 are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Not really. No.

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
Why must I say? You think of it yourself, you'll find out somehow. I prefer someone like Nick Jonas. hehe

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
In my opinion - both. 8D

#7 how long do you intend to wait for someone u really love?
This, i seriously dont know. so, loser double loser, twist twist, kiss this!!! hahahaha..if you're wondering what i just said - dont even think of thinking about it. haha

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
I guess I'll just wait and wait and wait until I dont like him anymore. haha

#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Nopey. Im seriously a happy person! Until I became insane!!! hahaha

#10 is being tagged fun?
I guess, sometimes - like now, im too lazy but just do for fun. hehe

#11 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
3 words. With Nick Jonas. haha. Maybe on the Hollywood Red Carpet, owh im dreaming. haha

#12 who are currently the most important people to you?
Family. Nick Jonas. Friends.

#13 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Niro! She is very friendly, kind and fun! hahaha ooo i missed out funneh(funny)!

#14 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
I certainly do NOT want to be poor. Super Rich will do. haha. With Nick Jonas. haha.

#15 what's the first thing you do every morning?
Wakey wakey. Rise and shine! haha

#16 would you give all in a relationship?
Only one person knows. GOD. haha. even i dont know.

#17 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?None. I'll go for Nick Jonas. If he's the one, ill pick him. Duh! haha

#18 what type of friends do you like?
Friends like Nicole, Sarah Thong(from church) and my 5 closes friends from 2 Amanah - just notice them and you'll know what friends i like. hehe

#19 what type of friends do you dislike?
Copycats. Backstabbers. Liars. People who look down at others. No heart.

I tag; Sheng, Hui Min, Tessa, Michelle, Hana, Fayra and if i forgot anyone of you - just do this! haha

No comments:

Jonas Brothers

Jonas Brothers
Love Them!